Thursday, September 3, 2009

homework

Posted by -H-

It is day 2 of school and already i cant do my homework. i just keep putting it off. I have to do this translation thing for my English class(English is not my mother tongue) and i just... so lazy and i dont want to do it because it is a long boring text.
So about eating. i know i should really start counting calories to find out how much i eat but i think about 1200 today. I know it is a lot but i am trying to break the cycle of eat 500cals for 7 days and then go into full binge mode for 4 days and gain all i lost back. Anyways we will see how this will work.
i promise i will start counting calories from tomorrow.
Anyways on have a exercise plan 2 days of running for 45minutes then one day off then 2 running and so on. This gives my body time to recover. Also i will start doing different abs, but and arm exercised. well i did some today but i cant really cont that as a real muscle building workout.
I have PE tomorrow and i hate it. i have really tight workout clothes and i just look ugly fat in them and every mean girl/and we have lots of them) will see my fat discusting body and just will comment on that. Even if they dont say it loud i know what they think, she was so skinny last year but now she has gotten all the fat back. But i will show those girls i will be the hottest girl in my class soon.
Tomorrow is the first weigh in. wish me luck.

Ana's Girl: I really hope my mom will leave me alone, if she keeps this up i will blow off on her and really screm to leave me alone and mind her own business. Jeah the plan is ok. I will loose slowly maybe even very slowly but atleast i will not binge ( well i hope i will not) And all you comments are really lovely.

Thinantha: I hope you dont have to have that conversation with anyone. Mine was:
Mom: we need to talk about your eating. Do you have eating disorders, i mean anorexia?
Me: no. you dont have to worry. i have no eating disorder so just leave me alone.
MOM: i see how you eat. you know exepting it is the first step to recovery.
ME: I dont have an ED okey. dont you thrust me if i say id ont have it.
Mom:....
In my mind i just wanted to screm: I AM 18 I CAN DO WHAT THE HELL I WANT TO DO AND YOU HAVE NO POWER TO STOP ME DOING WHAT I WANT.

About the tatto... How much it will cost like to do it. i have no idea?

piana
: I love to play football with friends, but i dont like watching it bores me to hell.

Rachel B:I love scool in that way. it really distracts me and i cant eat there. actually i love that i have thing that fill my day, it is so much easiyer. i mean when i had all free days in summer i just ate all the time because i was bored.

CA: I will do something meaningful i just dont know what jet.

PS! Thank you so much for being so suportive about the mother thing.

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Ugh homework is the worst... You'll get through it though, i promise. Stay strong on your plan!

Anonymous said...

I hate being back at school, its such a waste of time i swear..
Your exercise plan sounds good, not too much, but enough that you'll stick to it :)
Goodluck for everything! Not that you need it, i just know you'll do fine :)
Xx