Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scool

Posted by -H-

Today was first day of school. I really felt like i was the fattest girl in our class and believe me the feeling was not good.
i have set myself the ultimate date . I want to be 51 kg on the first day of Autumn holiday. That gives me 52 day to loose this fatt i have on me. I know i can do this or i will have to start going to school naked because i dont have anything to ware because all my clothes will be too small for me.
I have a reward for myself. If i am 51 kg on the morning of 23.October i will get a tattoo.
So i have to do tow things by then
1) loose the fat 10kg
2) make up my mind what kind of tattoo i want.

<--i want my tattoo on the same spot like on the picture. i just dont know what picture i will make there... If anyone has suggestions what i should do please let me know.

3 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

A tattoo is a fantastic idea. I want to get one... sometime when i'm skinny enough too. Stay strong, love. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Don't get a tattoo just to get a tattoo. Make sure it's meaningful to you.

Thinny Minny said...

my tattoo is in almost that exact same place. Its a quote in pretty cursive writing. i love it. it's motivation to keep me skinny, too!!!!