Wednesday, August 19, 2009

mmmm

Posted by -H-

So i woke up this morning and started of with fried potatoes before i could stop myself. jeah that's a good start for my diet.(sarcastic)
but well if i dont eat anything and i mean anything else tonight i might be just in my calorie intake 700cal.
so i also weight myself... it was after i had eaten so the number was big but i knew it will be after the eating session i had last week.

my mom is making me crazy. why she just cant understand that i dont want to talk to her????
and also she tried to hug me and then suddenly said: "well you have put on some weight"
and the way she said it was like she was happy that i am a fat cow... i know she got all worry when i was 49kg last year but hell i am 65 now and well it is just disgusting.... i want to lose this fucking fat...

i am so antisocial lately... and the reason for that is that i am so fat and dont want anyone else see me like this... but the more antisocial i am the more i eat... hate it hate it....
and it seams that all my good girl friends have found a boyfriend or pared up and well i dont have no-one... i just dont know
am i that ungly and fat than no-one just dont want me???+ probably

-like you can see i am in a depression and i have been in it for a long time....
and now well it is the time i get over it and start living again....
and most important LOSING SOME WEIGHT....

at the moment i am stuffed with food....
mom is pissed at me because i dont want to talk to her
i am pissed and fustrated about myself because i am such a fat cow
i am miserable because i am bored
i am depressed because i suck in the guy department
i am so fucking antisocial that i feel like a hermit
and well i am FAT, FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT

6 comments:

Rhianna said...

Stick with it hun!
Hope you stay under 700!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

hun, i'm sure you'll do well :)
don't do what i did today and decide to eat the entire kitchen coz you made one mistake. i'll learn my lesson tomorrow when the scales say i've gained a pound.
so you think of that goal of yours and you go for it! xoxoxo

Dorothy said...

I'm sure you'll be able to stay within your calories today. Just keep yourself distracting ; )
Stay strong <3

Dorothy said...

I'm sure you'll be able to stay within your calories today. Just keep yourself distracting ; )
Stay strong <3

Ana's Girl said...

Aww. Don't be so down on yourself. It's bound to get better sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your support!
Tomorrow is a new day. New start. We're all here going through the same things, remember. If you ever feel like eating the entire contents of your kitchen again, just calm down. Go to your computer. Start blogging. Talk to us, let it all out :) xoxoxo