Monday, August 3, 2009

#3>i am back

Posted by -H-

HI to everyone...
i am back i dont know if anyone missed me but i am back from my horror vacation with my grandparents... it was terrible...
I had no internet and no friends and huhh.. and also the argue and fight with eachother evey single day so it is just so horrible to be there... all the jelling and screaming...
i am back at my start weight... i am a miserable failure but my grandparents just depressed me so much that i just ate and ate and ate... i really cant live with them...
but now i am back home and i cant start all over again... agtually i have been on this diet for three days now and well hope this works... the game plan is tahe same> no more than 600cals intake and lots of exersicing... agtually i am guite hungry at the moment but i cant eat anything beacuse i might have to go to my moms friends birthdayparty and that mean a lot of delishos but fattening food so... jeah...
My goal is to be at my ideal weigt (51kg) on 1 of SEpt when school starts... i know it is a lot to lose with just a month but i know i can do it if i work really hard and if i can stop myself fropm binge eating...
i am doing a master clense for 7 days(maybe mor if i can) some time this month. Probably will start this or the next week....
We have a big renovation at home so i dont have Internet or TV there so it is really hard to distract myself from eating... but i will manage i have to.... i am at a public libary at the moment and the time here is limeted but i will try my best to keep you updated and also try to read and comment your blogs..... i really love all the comments you give me...

stary strong huns

PS. i just realized that i cant comment your post from this computer...dham libary old computer...
But i will write a few words here and hope the right people will read them...

TO> marca

After evey failure the will come success so just keep trying and one day you will be there where you want to be....

2 comments:

xmarinesxperfectxprincessx said...

AHH that sucks about you're computer. :( Well i wish you lots of luck with getting back on track. Stay strong and you'll reach your goal. :)

heather[hunger] said...

i hate library computers i mean seriously 30 minutes???
thats enough to like...
make up a short post..
and maybe read like 2 blogs..
im sorry :/
stay strong <333