Friday, August 7, 2009

#7:58.9kg

Posted by -H-

Fine the number on the scale was not as low as i was hoping for but well at least it is lower than it was on Monday(61kg) so i have lost 4.4pounds with four days so that is not too bad... probably most of it is water weight but well hope the fat will start to come off soon too...
Yesterday was pretty bad considering i ate about 1500cals... i blame it on the coco and now i really want some chocolate ice-cream i even went to the stored and looked up the cals 150cals for 100g and well there are 500g in the box so i would go 150cals over my day limit if i ate it all and well considering i dont have a fridge at the moment i would have to eat it or throw it away so i think i will just not buy it so i will not waste my money... i really hate to buy food from my own money... also mom will get home soon and she did grocery shopping so when i get home i will probably eat some stuff she bought...(i am talking myself out of buying that ice-cream)
i also went cycling yesterday for -600cals...

I am 18 actually in my final year of high school.i cant wait to finish it i am so tyred of all of it... i mean i like to learn new stuff and i have good marks (average 4.75 and the best you can get is 5 so jeah) but so many things we learn there we dont really need in real life and well i am just tyred after 11 years of it so jeah...
well i have no idea what i want to learn in a university... i want a job what is interesting and well i am not that type of person who can sit behind a desk all day and to the same thing over and over again...
i am thinking of journalism but i dont know if i am that good of a writer...
besides i am pretty much decides that i will skip a year after finishing H-school and before going to university...
i will probably go abroad working as a voluntary worker... it is for a year and the will pay your housing and living expenses and also i will gett a small pocket money... so that would be so interesting... i am thinking of England, Spain or Belgium.. i dont know jett what do you think????

So the man who suposed to do the apartment repair hasnet shown up all this week and well i am getting so fustrated because i will not get my compuuter back before he has finised... shit..and my mom dosent even call the man to ask when he will come... sometimes my mom is just so....if he wont show up tomorro i will start painting the toilet myself... bad thing that i dont know how to put down parquet or i would do that so i could finist up the room and get my computer back...

To Dot: i will definitely try that hair mask you talked about... actually i got a book about Beauty tips and there was some good stuff written
i will put some tips here as well when i have the timeand the computer...

To sorry-cant-be-perfect: i am actually same height as you :D that is so cool.

To xthinforever: thakns for the recommendation i will go check out it when i go to the pharmacy and also thanks for the support...

7 comments:

Marca said...

Thanks for your lovely comment (A) <3

Yeay weight lose! That's so great. I mean 4.4 pounds in 4 days. Awesome!

Why does icecream have to taste sooo freakin good. I love icecream, but it is the worst to eat. Just sugar and fat. Calories! oh my. Love ice cream! :S

Stay strong girl!
<33

Ana's Girl said...

Yay! You've lost weight quickly. (I'm quite jealous. Haha.) I hate to buy food with my own money too. When i move out of my parents' house, i'll have so much easier of a time with not eating because i'll be buying (aka. not buying) my own food. It'll be so lovely.

I know what you mean about high school. I just graduated a few months ago and it's so good to be out... but i don't know what i'm doing now either. I think volunteer work in England sounds so lovely. I've always wanted to travel the world. *sigh* Beautiful beautiful england...

I hope the man comes along soon. That's so frustrating when people don't come and do what needs done. But my parents are the same way: they don't ever call and see what's up. So very frustrating. Maybe you could find the number and call yourself? Just an idea.

Stay strong; good job not eating the ice cream. (I love ice cream so much that i hate it, you know? Ugh.) But seriously, great job. Keep it up.

xmarinesxperfectxprincessx said...

Aww lucky you. 4 lbs in four days! That's amazing! And great job resisting the ice cream. That sounds like an awesome idea about the volunteer thing. I'm doing the same thing. I just graduated but I'm taking a year off before I start college. I think it's alot better 'cuz it gives you a break. Anyways Great Job. I'm so happy for you :)

Dorothy said...

That's wonderful about the loss! 4 lbs in 4 days is really good! You should be proud of yourself ; )
And I would love it if you posted beauty tips<3
I hated high school : p Absolutely despised it. I totally understand where you're coming from with that. All the stuff you learn is useless. I haven't used a single thing from high school in college : /
Taking a year off is a great idea : D I took a year off and was in such a better place when I went to university. And it would be so awesome if you could travel ; )
Stay strong <3

Anonymous said...

You know what I do at the store? I get on the phone and tell people what I am buying. Makes it easier to get off track and bring home something irresistibly horrid.

Savory Sweet said...

journalism sounds good, and so does that volunteer opportunity you talked about especially if it's all expenses paid! What an experience :) It might help you decide what you want to do and give you good skills to use in Uni.

And wonderful job on the weight loss. That's more than a pound a day!! Hooray :)

Sunny Mc.FatFace said...

Hello thanks for following my blog. 4.4 pounds in four days is pretty damn good weight loss. I'm struggling with losing anything right now. I wish you luck!