Tuesday, August 4, 2009

#4: did i fast?

Posted by -H-

Well things are going great at the moment... i posted yesterday that i will have to go to a birthday party later that evening but when my mom got home she said that it was canceled so no eating fatty stuff... jeiii.... and what is even better i didnt eat anything during the day because i fast saving calories for the party but when i realized that there was no party i just didnd eat anything in the evening also... so i fasted the entire day... and boy for me fasting a whole day is like a miracle because believe it or not i have never lasted a whole day without eating( well maybe when i was ill or something drastic like that) usually when i think i will fast i end up binge eating like a little big in the evening time... actually it is quite easy to not to eat... if you have thing to do what keep you busy. so i havent eaten any solid food for 38 hours now because i skipped breakfast earlier today but i probably will eat a small dinner because of my mother...  and i am feeling a bit light-headed also, if it gets to much i will nibble some bread i have in my bag....

i also did some cycling yesterday for 2.5hours hat burned about 1000 cals -i hope this all will bee seen on my scale  tomorrow...

well in other news i broke one of my rules that i will not buy any clothes un till i am at my goal weight... well i bought a nice knitted dress what i can use also as a top with my jeans in the winter time when it is really could... it looked really nice on me and i find rarely clothes what really fit me and i like... usually i feel that the clothing is making me fast so i will not buy it... and the dress is also great because my boobs look bigger in the... i always have had the boob issue ... i think they are so small.. i wear a 75A brat or in other numbers 32or34(not sure) A brow... so i think my boobs are small... butt well i figure that i rather have small boobs and be slim rather than being with big boobs and fatty....

What do you think about the subject of boobs..??... Small? meadium? big?

What boobs boys like?

i have to go soon me and mom are going to some furniture shopping...cant wait...

When i was shopping earlier a past a coffee shop and there was sitting this big women i have no idea what size she was but she had biig boobs and hips and well she was fat.. and then i saw what she was eating a big chocolate muffin....and i thought to myself... is she happy with herself and dosent she want to be thin...?

Eat A Muffin get a Muffintop....!!!!!.......

-a catchy frase i thought last night when i could not sleep... i have such a insomnia... i layed on my bed for 1.5hours before i finnaly got some sleep and then i woke up at 6am WTF...

does anyone else have these problems...

ouh..mom called i have to go... unfortunately i did not have time to read your bloggs :( but i will catch up with you all when i have my computer back

To:Header

Luckily in our libary the time is limitless. if no-one is waiting to use the computer you can stay there as long as you want..but still the computer there is like seriously slow compared to the one i have at home.

3 comments:

heather[hunger] said...

aww that still sucks :/
i used to have big boobs like almost a triple d but since losing 50 pounds theyre now a c cup which makes me sad because idk what to do wih myself if i dont have my chest they were my everything lol
but i would also rather be thin with small ones that have big ones and be fat.
my boyfriend is ok with it so why not :)
congrats on not eating :D
<333

Anonymous said...

Well, if things are going great, then hope they continue down that road! :)

Dorothy said...

Wonderful job! You are doing so well! <3
I too have insomnia : ( It cycles...but it always comes back...try taking hot epson slat baths...they don't make me sleep, but they work for some people.
I have huge boobs and HATE them : ( I will never be able to be beautiful and tiny because of them. Also, no one takes you seriously if you have big boobs. It's true. It's so much better to have small ones. Having big ones is such a hassle.
I too always wonder about if fat people are happy and really don't want to be thin....I think they really do but just try to trick themselves into thinking otherwise....
Stay strong <3